GRAA-CA has joined with CalGuns Sports Shooting Association, Calguns and Californians Opposing Gun Restrictions to form the California Fight For Liberty coalition.
In anticipation of the fight over the coming 18 to 24 months, and in recognition that all pro-Second Amendment organizations will have to work together, we will be hosting social informational and organizational gatherings throughout the state on July 20th, 2013.
The purpose of these events is for members of all California pro-Second Amendment organizations to meet their counterparts in other groups, become informed about the challenges this state faces as well develop connections to coordinate our efforts and execute strategies to preserve our Second Amendment Rights.
Two events are scheduled:
Northern California at the Oroville Wildlife Area Shooting range off Rabe road.
Southern California at Burro Canyon Shooting Park in Azusa http://burrocanyon.com/directions.shtml
Both will have an info table starting at 9 am and ending at 2 pm.
This will be an opportunity to focus on common threats and goals and find ways to cooperated. It will be a day of networking and finding ways in which we, as gun rights organizations can work together.
- Meet other gun rights activists
- Lear how your gun rights are under threat in California
- Get involved in the effort to preserve our rights
Volunteers form GRAA-CA, CGSSA and COGR will be available to give you information.
- No additional costs required.
- Come and socialize
- Burro Canyon now has a concession stand selling tacos. Shooting available at regular range rates ($10/shooter/day; $10 target frames, $8 refund on undamaged frame)
- Oroville is BLM land – no fees, but please be responsible and tread lightly. BBQ grills may be allowed, please check with NorCal organizers to verify.
NorCal event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/154334111421904/
SoCal event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/214500615367563/